Animal Health - General Expert Forum
bumps on one off my dog ears.

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

bumps on one off my dog ears.
After the last visit to the vet,to check on his ear she said that the bumps will go away on it own,
but now they are bleeding and alt off dischard is comig out off both bumps.
What can i do to treat this bump @ home?
I'm trying to clean it with peroxide and HP Healing Cream!
It depends on what the bumps are caused by.  For instance,  If the bumps are due to fly bites they would have healed on their own;  If they are due to mange they will require prescription medication;  If they are due to vasculitis then they may require immunosuppressant medications, and the list goes on.  

Please take your dog back to your vet or choose another vet for a second opinion who can perform the necessary tests to give you a definitive diagnosis so that the proper treatment can be started.