Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Expert Forum
Pain foa a year
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Pain foa a year

I am hardly able to twist to my right side without pain. It is right in middle of back and all around the muscles there, I have a hard time bending over at the waist, and sometimes the right leg has pain in buttocks, thigh around knee and even foot. I also have had to stop exercising because when I lift weights my shoulder hurts and sometimes my hand feels wierd too, I am a chef and am having problems at work to,I take nsaids and have taken narcotic pain pills but they constipate me and also take celexa. Am really just about at wits end. I have had other instances with this right side 2 times in past 5 years this is worst.