Asperger's Syndrome Community
Adult male with Aspergers can answer some questions
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Adult male with Aspergers can answer some questions

I have noticed many posts about families with sons with what might be Aspergers.  So many different symptoms all over the place. So many concerns.
I have done well, I think,  with the social issues and might be of some help to others.  
Teen years are rough for many but does not have to be.  Parents control alot of what the child has to deal with.

Doctors, even in the best enviroments or the best University hospitals,  have just the vaguest ideas to help.
So ask away to someone who has the time and inclination to help another guy out.  No experience with the female mind but you never know.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank