Do I Have Aspergers?
I am 60 years old and am wondering if I have Aspergers. Here are some of my behaviors:

I am socially awkward; Difficulty knowing when I should talk; I can’t interrupt so will stand by the person I want to talk to until they notice me; Am often misunderstood; Can’t play string games like Cats Cradle;
Physically clumsy; Get lost all the time; Trouble with directions left, right, north, south etc; Fixated on reading and writing especially rhyme; Become so absorbed in what I’m doing that I don’t know what is going on around me; If I get interrupted when I’m reading a book I glance at the page number before I shut it and can go right back to that page to continue reading.

Able to fill in periodic table from memory as a teenager; Taught myself how to read at age four; Have trouble looking people in the eye—until my father beat it out of me and said I must be lying if I couldn’t look him in the eye—I still force myself to look people in the eye for fear they will think I’m lying;

It was painful when people touched me so I was called a touch-me-not by my birth family; I still don’t like to be touched but tolerate it; I used to walk straight and stiff…until I went to physical therapy with an injured ankle and learned how to walk better; I don’t like change; I absolutely will not wear make-up; I hate wearing dresses and pantyhose although I do when I have to;
Hi there i have had been a aspie since I was a young child I was dignoised and had therapy for add and ocd the neuroglist had confirmed that I had asperger sydrome some of what u describe sounds like that form of austism but I dont think so, people with this problem do alot of rituals and have someform of torretts I know I misspelled that, I remember at about 15 yrs old I would play with barbies, and odd things like that Im also senstive to certain sound and colors, what u have described sounds like a self image problem more so than a form of autism. It is a part of u so someone beating it out of would not help ur problem