Asperger's Syndrome Community
My son just turned 8 ten days ago and doctors said he has started puber...
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My son just turned 8 ten days ago and doctors said he has started puberty

My son just turned eight a few days ago. He was diagnosed with Asperger's two and a half years ago and when he went in for his yearly physical they said he had already started showing signs of puberty.  His facial hair (he has had a small mustache from birth) is darkening and he has curly dark hair around his scrotum and under his arms.  In the last 4 months he has put on 10 pounds, which is a lot for him, he is scrawny built.  And he is standing at 4 ft 11.  He is having trouble controlling his temper already when he has always had great control of. What can I expect in the next few years? And how long does the change take?
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank