Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Need doctor help urgently
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Need doctor help urgently

Hi doc I was taking Cetrizine Hdrochloride 10mg for flu allergy.. It has badly affected my facial skin it's getting more allergic day by day more pimples coloured red appearing n it's itchy too.. Skin got dry too much never happened ever  before I stop taking this medication.. I keep my skin hydrated by using Nivea lotion nothing else can I use otherwise make my skin driest n worst..plzzzzzzzzzzzzz any help any piece of advice or medication to get rid of it...plzzz reply soooon
242587_tn?1355427710
Fatigue, sleepiness and dry mouth are the main side effects of this drug.  Drying of your skin could pave the way for other skin conditions to erupt, rather than an adverse effect of the Cetrazine.  If I understand your report correctly you have already stopped taking that drug and this is probably a good idea.

If you got the Cetrazine from a doctor or his nurse, I suggest you give them a call and describe what has happened.  And do continue to use a moisturizing cream to treat your dry skin, but remember that any moisturizing product you put on your skin could act as an irritant or allergen and could actually be responsible for the “red colored pimples.”

Good luck
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
242587_tn?1355427710
David Tinkelman, M.D.Blank
National Jewish Health
Denver, CO
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank