Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Unexplainable rash I had about a year ago

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

I been to the allergist before for allergy related asthma and got a test done to see what I am allergic to, and I was allergic to several things like dust mites, cats etc...

A year ago, I started to get this really weird non itchy rash that first started in my hands and arms, and would eventually be gone in a day. I would get them worse every time, to the point that it will be all over my body except my face.
It would never last longer than a day and I would get it every other week or so. I could never figure it out what was it from because I would get it with out a reason sometimes during the day or at night. It wouldn't hurt or itch at all. By the end of the day, my skin would feel sensitive like I was mildly sun burned but nothing really bad.

This happened of an on for about 3 - 4 months and never got it again ever since.

I found a picture on Google of hives that looks like that rash I had
http://www.justinbuist.org/blog/images/hives.jpg
I don't think it's hives because they didn't itch but I'm not a doctor...

Any information will be really appreciated.
1 Comment
Thank you, like I said, I haven't had any symptoms for over a year now so you think I should just forget about it?