Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
breathing

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

breathing

hello. sometimes all of a sudden it hurts to breath like my chest tightens and it didn't only happen when I'm being active it happens when I'm just sitting at work to. Can anyone tell me wh that might mean?
This is a serious symptom that could be a sign of heart disease, lung disease or disease of the large blood vessels that carry blood to or from the heart.  It could also just be a form of chest muscle spasm or nerve irritation, these a nuisance but not serious disease.  I suggest that you see your doctor without delay so as to make sure that your chest tightness is not a sign of one of the more serious diseases.

Good luck