Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
hives
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

hives

i began having serious outbreaks of hive 3 months ago. they begin with severe itching,then a small bump quickly becoming large red welts,very angry and hot and dark red.mostly on the inside of thighs all around panty elastic,even if no panties on.they continue up my side,armpit.never on face but my scalp itch is tereble. does not follow usual causes,meals,fresh clothind.shoers, pet contact. never able to attach them to anything. a couple days ago i noticed swelling in my feet,mainly left.very painful when swelling becomes tight.blue around toes.feel as though they will burst open.but feel normal temp. possibly cooler. now my left foot is swelling so far pain hasn't started. when elevated i can almost see the swelling leave theend of my foot and go down my leg. help, cindy