Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Expert Forum
I am diagnosed with autism but id it true...?

Questions in the Autism & Asperger's Syndrome forum are answered by researchers at the New England Center for Children. Topics covered include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Antisocial Personality Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, blindness, bullying, clinical depression, deafness, dyslexia, mental retardation, and social alienation.

I am 14 and I have no clue what makes me act this way- I got to private school and something is going on with me. I once ran out of the school and I almost got hit by a car. The teachers had to walk me back because i was in shock. But now I have some weird thing when I think of the car, when i think of the car i think i actually got hit then I breathe heavily, sweat,freak out then start to want to run away AGAIN. I cannot stand this much stress at my age and I have become scared of the school and the outer part of the building. Please anyone help me?
Sounds like post-traumatic stress disorder with flashbacks of the traumatic episode being the leading the symptom. You should seek out a medical professional and get the help needed for it.
Thank You I had no clue what was wrong my parents still don't believe that i have PTSD though
Only a professional can evaluate that. People are different and react different on traumatic events, and it is not uncommon to react with PTSD to trauma like you have been into. In addition, some of the underlying mechanisms  in PTSD (low central coherence and daydreaming) is hypothesized to be central in autism too, meaning that it exist a possibility that having autism increase the risk for developing PTSD in case of trauma.
I have a doctor that I am going to go to and I don't know what to say. She might have an explainable reason but, is a psychiatrist the right person to see?
You should ask the doctor about PTSD and she may refer you to a specialist if she find it likely that you have it.
Something happened, my behavior has increased to rage which is the worst. I have become aggressively mad and have been running, hitting past, not thinking and ramming into my teachers just because of anxiety and the car. I go to a special school for people with autism (the teachers restrain kids so they don't get past them). I have gotten more depressed and wanting to kill myself. also, I am not responsive when it comes to anger any suggestions for what i have?