Autism Community
Intermitten use of FMLA / frequency and duration.

This forum is for questions and support regarding ADHD, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Blindness, Bullying, Causes of Autism, Autism Therapies, Clinical Depression, Deafness, Dyslexia, Isolation, Mental Retardation, Social Alienation.

For years my sons Dr. has prescribed my time off on a as needed basis because it is not possible to predict the frequency and duration due to his condition, and now my employer  wants to know specificly how frequent and how long I need to take intermittent leave.  Can I say 31 days out of the month just to ensure that I may utilize it for more than several days without being denied???  Any parents out there that have had or having this issue, your imput would be invaluable!
Do you have a PCA to help you out?  That way you might not have to take as much time off of work.  Something to look into for sure.