adult autism
I read an article in a magazine a year or two ago about a woman who was diagnosed with adult autism. Some of her symptoms included hypersensitivity to noise, a super strong startle reaction, inability to handle if she was interrupted and the list went on. Anyway, I know someone who  fits the descriptions  listed to a tee. Is there any way you could advise me on where I could go to  research this further?
i know nothing about autism but go to google and ckick on autism symtons but better yet i asked how one could tell if an adult has autism one even had a doctor to ans questions back when i was born and raised you only went to thy dr if you were almost dying   lots luck     jo
is this a person in your life that you love?? are you just interested in it for curiosities sake?? you can speak with a neuro doc about it.. you can g online.. and find a bunch of information.. best of luck to you !!