Autism Community
adult autism

This forum is for questions and support regarding ADHD, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Blindness, Bullying, Causes of Autism, Autism Therapies, Clinical Depression, Deafness, Dyslexia, Isolation, Mental Retardation, Social Alienation.

adult autism

I read an article in a magazine a year or two ago about a woman who was diagnosed with adult autism. Some of her symptoms included hypersensitivity to noise, a super strong startle reaction, inability to handle if she was interrupted and the list went on. Anyway, I know someone who  fits the descriptions  listed to a tee. Is there any way you could advise me on where I could go to  research this further?
i know nothing about autism but go to google and ckick on autism symtons but better yet i asked how one could tell if an adult has autism one even had a doctor to ans questions back when i was born and raised you only went to thy dr if you were almost dying   lots luck     jo
is this a person in your life that you love?? are you just interested in it for curiosities sake?? you can speak with a neuro doc about it.. you can g online.. and find a bunch of information.. best of luck to you !!