Congenital Rubella Syndrone and Crohns diseases
I am a rubella adult that is a person who was infected in the womb by the rubella virus.
i have a lot of medical problems now and a compromised brain with lesions etc. also sjogrens, raynauds, ceoliac, cerebellar ataxia.
my gastroenterologist in europe wants to start me on infliximab as my crohns has become unstable and also being on steroids for ten years is beginning to cause easy bruising.
he is afraid though as he knows very little about CRS and this infliximab in very rare cases can cause enchephalitis and death and of course he doesnt want to kill me off!
where can he and i get more research info on either the Congenital rubella syndrome, who is doing it and also late manifestations and also the contraindications of using infliximab for crohns which will also help the sjogrens, i am told and CRs.
complicated i know but answers so hard to find on this
There is a known (but hidden) connection between the Measles virus and the development of Crohn's Disease and Autism (MMR Vaccine).  They are all connected.  To combat the virus, which has taken over because of a compromised immune system, take natural antivirals daily, that include Olive Leaf Extract*, Colloidal Silver, Tumeric, Lemon Juice, and Licorice.  Go on the Specific Carbohydrate Diet...the ONLY diet that works!  It was developed by Dr. Sidney V. Haas and popularized by Elaine Gottschall who wrote a book on how to cure Inflammatory Bowel Diseases.  The book is called "Breaking the Vicious Cycle: Intestinal Health Through Diet". You can find it on Amazon.com and read all of the MANY wonderful reviews on there. Stop taking drugs.  They will not cure you and will only lower the immune system even further.  Also make sure to drink alot of water, rest, exercise, and find an outlet for stress.  Probiotics, digestive enzymes, and betaine HCL are also helpful.  A good liquid multivitamin will help to reverse your deficiencies (IntraMAX is he best out there and it's organic.). I hope this helps! God bless!