Foot drawing up with bad leg craps increased neuropathy
These are painful. I had my whole lower body pull up into a ball and was placed in hospital last year. I was in hospital also for low potassium and dehydration.  Should I call the Dr and tell him what's going on. I'm also insulin dependent diabetic. Neuropathy, osteoporosis .
I replied about the psoriasis, but the vitamin D3 will help with the cramps and diabetics too.There is info about all of this at the vitamindcouncil.org.

Do you take potassium? I take 500mgs a day. I also take magnesium and chromium daily. Have you had a vitamin panel done? All of this can be tested with some blood work. If the doc does more blood work ask them to add on vitamin D3. Not a D2 which is different. Your levels of D3 need to be around 50-70 mgs to help with all the issues. Make sure you are drinking enough water.  Do you do any acupuncture, or massage?
I also do some daily stretching and that has helped my muscles with the cramping.

Hang in there,
elbamom