Graves and other autoimmune
by hmc1974, 13 hours
Help!!! Years ago I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and Diverticulitis .. Then about 3 years ago I was diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis.. I also have  eczema very badly on my arms.. Now I have been diagnosed with Graves.. I am getting tired.. It is a lot to deal with.. How many autoimmune diseases can one person get?? Also I am on totoral .. For about 2 weeks now and am a little nervous about the side effects it will have on stomach and bladder. Also I do work full time and between the graves and my stomach it is hard to go to work . We need my pay.. Does anyone have suggestions on that!?? I know I could get disability but that takes forever and may get turned down because I am working. If I don't have income coming in may loose wverything.. Also how do u deal with Spouse that is getting frustrated because mine really is.. And should I go see an autoimmune doctor!! ?? I am already seeing an endo dr
I know that Celiac is an autoimmune disease that can lead to other autoimmune diseases, so you could get checked for that.  
Thanks and I was already checked for celiac.. Years ago