Just started Humira, not feeling well
I have ankylosing spondylitis and just had my first Humira shot 2 days ago.  Today I woke up feeling very achy, my nose is stuffy and my throat is scratchy.  I don't know if it's allergies, an infection, or a side effect from the Humira.  Has anyone else had this happen shortly after starting this drug?  I am planning to call my doctor on Monday but just trying to figure out what's going on.  
Hi monicaroni,  I have been taking Humira almost 8 months.  I take humira for Crohns Althougth reap the benefit for the AS.  I am thinking that you probably had a concurrent infection brewing when you Started Humira.  Good Luck managing your AS, I appreciate how difficult it can be with mobility issues, and treating pain.
Laurafarl
Heya Moni,  Keep that chin up.  I've had some experience with Humira.  I was off and on it for 6 months for Psoriatic Arthritis.  Sometimes cold and flu like symptoms could be a side effect.  My primary care would always ask me when I would show up for what I knew was a sinus infection if I've had my Humira shot when I was on it.

The one thing I have learned about dealing with these strong drugs is to always go to your doctor first because they make treating normal illnesses more difficult.  I normally need a double length dose of antibiotics to cure anything up.  

I wish you the best of luck.  I hope your road is an easy one!