Autoimmune Disorders Community
Scared that I may have developed Multiple Sclerosis

I noticed that you were a Neurologist and well hopefully you can help me out. On May 31, 2010 I was taken to the hospital because I had smoked some K2 incense. I had a really bad reaction to the drug and I had a seizure. During that day I had smoked the incense ALL DAY long. I smoked it 5 different times in one day. My fifth time I over did it and I took about 10 hits of the incense. I had a seizure. I was a previous frequent marijuana smoker. 3 days later after being taken to the hospital I smoked Marijuana and I felt ok. 1 week later I smoked again and I felt like I was going to have a seizure and had a panic attack while high. I left marijuana for over a month. I smoked it again then I felt like I was having a seizure not as bad as the seizure I had with the K2 but my whole left side of my body went numb and I had a burning smell in my nose. I felt confused. Since then I have not smoked ANYTHING at all. And all this was about a month ago. About two weeks ago I had a 3 day EEG and an MRI done and both came back NORMAL amazingly. But since I smoked the Marijuana last month I have had a numb feeling all over my left side of my body.  It has not gone away. I am scared the K2 incense which provoked my first seizure in my life may have given my a disease like Multiple Sclerosis. I feel really confused all the time and I keep having numbness on most of my face and left side of body. My left finger doesnt really feel coordinated when I type. The reason I am even more scared is because I saw in the news that a guy in Ft. Worth, Texas was paralyzed temporarily from the waist down after smoking the K2 incense. I do not know what to do. I keep having the numbness and I am really scared. Anything you might know about thid?
Not being specific to Multiple Sclerosis but any life threatening disease that causes numbness in left side of body.
I also feel really confused and have a hard time remembering things. I also have weird dreams before I even fall asleep. I have dreams in between when you are still conscious and fallen asleep. Weird thoughts.