Secondary or primary raynauds
:confused;I was wondering if it is true that Secondary Raynauds either effects both hands or both feet but not together?  and what kind of tests are there to know if there is other issues and whether you have primary or secondary reynauds? I have had raynauds for about 10 years now and just recently was told it in defenetly by a docter.  Should I see a professional and if so who would I see?  any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks
I also have conformed Raynaud's.  I believe mine to be secondary.  I do not know how they distinguish it....do u have any other symptoms?  If so, what?  I will try to help you as much as I can....Take care
well my whole body pretty much turns purple to the cold weather and I also have to wear layers of clothes in 72 degree weather or I am freezing.  Also my fingers and toes turn white and hurt and are always like ice cubes in cold weather.  anything under 90 degrees I am pretty much miserable. I also have low blood pressure 100/68 so I am afraid I cant take the blood pressure med to dialate blood vessels.  do you take anything and does it help?  your help would be greatly appreciated ,thanks.
I am also very cold all of the time...I used to have high blood pressure but now the doctors are saying my top number is way too low(usually under 100),  I also stay cold...if I do not layer I get hives(true hives).  My legs and feet and hands turn purple.  I do not take anything the doctors said that they need to find the underlying cause of mine.  I have many other problems and they believe my Raynaud's is secondary to that.   My doctor said when they treat the main issue then the raynaud's may go away or at that point maybe give me some meds to try to help with it.  I am also the one in layers in 72 degree weather.  My family laughs because I wear so many clothes.  I will let you know if I find anything else out about it.  Until then take care and try to stay warm....I know that's hard though!!

DAwn