Serum IgA
Dr. ordered celiac panel.  All tests within normal range except Serum IgA.  High normal is 368.  My level is 702.  What does this mean?
• Research studies suggest elevated serum antibodies, IgE, IgG or IgA to food proteins are markers of this immune intolerance. **
For example, elevated IgA antigliadin is a proven useful marker of the immune reaction in the small intestine triggered by gluten, in celiac disease.

Basically, this means you most likely do have celiac disease.  This means nothing with gluten should be consumed or you will probably have a reaction.  It's a food allergy to gluten - Gluten is in A LOT of foods.  Pasta, Bread, Wheat (BEER for example).  We are fortunate to have gluten free foods now.  All the foods, even the beer (potato vodka is available too) come in gluten free option.  They are just more expensive.  
Here's more info on an IgA test - http://www.usbiotek.com/Services-IgA%20antibody-Assessment-Panels.php

Here's another link from the Mayo Clinic (The best clinic for the most up to date research and treatments) They can be trusted and are a reliable source. - They say the same though .  If you don't want to read the article the important part is this part   "Positive test results for deamidated gliadin antibodies, IgA or IgG, are consistent with the diagnosis of celiac disease."
http://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-catalog/print.php?unit_code=89029  
Thank you for the reply.  I will check out the sites.  My dr. said that since only IgA was elevated and not others in celiac panel that it wasnt gluten issue.???