Sinus Infection and Bronchitis
I have been on Humira for 3 months.   I currently have a sinis infecction and lung infecction.  I took augmenntin 5 days 875 mg, was still coughing up yellow sputum, Dr put me on Levaquin which I am on day 5 and still my mucus is yellow from nose and chest.   Has anyone else experienced this.   How long will it last?
Hi!
It is difficult to comment on the cause of the cough with phlegm. However, Humira can reduce your white blood count and hence your body’s capacity to fight infection. Thus any infection can persist. It is important to get your WBC count and differential WBC count done. Also, ask your doctor whether stopping Humira for some time will help reduce your cough and infection. You could then probably resume Humira. However, chronic cough can also be due to allergy or due to reflux and acidity. Hence, please discuss these with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.