Sjogren's - progressive?
For those of you who have had Sjogren's for some time, would you please tell me - do the symptoms always get worse and worse over time?  I have read conflicting information.  Some say it is progressive, albeit slowly.  Others say is it unpredictable - can get better, worse, or stay the same.  Thanks!

Its different for everyone.  Some people say that with the drugs like Plaquenuil or Cellcept their symptoms have not progressed.   There are even people that say they are in a remission and no longer feel any symptoms at all.    Its so individual.    Many of us have what is called "flares".  You can feel fine for some time then something sets it off and you don't feel well.  For me,  I go into a flare with hot weather.   I have Sjogrens with autonomic nervous system involvement so one of the big things for me in my inablility to process heat.