What autoimmune disease do you think i have?
At the clinic my lab results came back. They said its positive for ANA. Which means I have an autoimmune disease. But it couldn't tell me which one. This was last week on a Wednesday. She said they'd call in a week with a referral to a rheumatologist. This is what I'm experiencing:
Pain and aching in knees, thighs, hips, butt. Tight knots and pain in neck, shoulders and shoulder blades. Tender and soreness in arms also some of those spots in my hips and butt too. Last week i had a day that my pain level go to a 8/9. Most of the time i can handle it but lately the pain has made me cry and it's to difficult to sleep too. I get tired easily and fatigued. This morning it made me tired to go to and from the kitchen.
I have cognitive problems. I have a poor memory and lately not as easy to think of words i am thinking of. Also i get confused easily especially when reading. I have some slight balance problem/ clumsiness. These days Hubby has to help me out of the bath tub. Even baths make me really tired.
This is all I can think of. Feel free to ask questions. Thanks for any help. :)
My elbows and hands can bother me sometimes too.
Oh by the way I'm 25 years old.
The presence of an ANA alone is not an automatic diagnosis of an autoimmune disease since these antibodies may also be found in some healthy people. And a negative ANA doesn't rule out autoimmune diseases either. I have two autoimmune diseases plus another suspected autoimmune disease and have a negative ANA.

Other causes of a positive ANA include chronic infectious diseases, certain medications, the elderly, and first-degree relatives of patients with ANA positive autoimmune diseases (typically in low titer).

That said, since you have a positive ANA with symptoms, other tests will be needed to try and determine if you do have an autoimmune disease or not.  Joint pain can be seen in numerous autoimmune diseases from Lupus to Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Thanks. I hurt like a whole lot so it has to be something. I'll find out at the Rheumatologist but i thought someone here might have an idea too.