Aa
A
A
Close
low cortisol levels
Several weeks ago I was hospitalized with abdominal pain and vomiting.  When doing some blood work up they noticed a low cortisol level, which I think was around a 1 (I think this test was done in the morning).  They did do further blood work which was abnormal, I am to see an endocrinologist in a few weeks.  A little back story.  For the past year and a half or so just haven't felt well.  I occasionally have had low iron levels with fatigue, moodiness, and ice cravings.  I also have had my gallbladder removed in May of this year, a DVT in lower leg and on blood thinners.  I have also had issues with constipation and diarrhea.  I am trying to do as much research as possible so that when I go see the doctor I will be prepared and have some knowledge as to what they may look for and do.  I am also on steroids right now, I do feel a little better but still not 100%.  If you have any information I would appreciate it.  Thank you.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
Blank
Queensland, Australia