Autoimmune Disorders Community
painful RLS, vertigo, internal tremors, sudden vision change

As you can see by my title I have put several problems. It started when I went tobed. All of a sudden the room was spinning. This was on Nov. 2013. I was in an upbeat mood. I felt fine. Since thie episode other things cropped up. I love to be busy working with my hands. Now I have good days and bad days. It is frustrating to not be able to do the things I enjoy. I am so exhausted.
its great to stay positive and try to keep upbeat, but i also understand that you might have some unspoken anger over not being able to put a name or a solution to what you struggle with?  If you have figured it all out, it still doesnt take away the frustration of no longer having control over your body any more.  Also, fear for some, goes undiagosed and pushed under the rug. These emotions all make the stress and the illness even worse...so the best advice i can give to anyone is to admit to yourself and others that you are "____" over not having control, or you feel like youre grieving over your losses of what you used to be able to do, versus what you can do today.  Admitting your feelings, pain, frustration and then actually working on accepting your reality, goes a very long way in making yourself better...even may help to heal...we hope. We know for certain, you can not divide the persons emotional/psychological world from the phsyical world...they are one...and they work and move together. SO, if you can...really focus in on what you can do with the admitting and accepting in the psych side and then keep your head in the game with doing some research. DO NOT let the doctors or medical people take care of you...you are really your best friend and advocate.  Dont spend too much time researching and focusing on self diagnosis...because it undermines you special ability to stay positive and to look forward to living each moment and day as it comes, freeing you up to live, rather be concerned about what might happen...it hasn't happened, so why would we focus on it, right? But, definitely keep your head on acceptance, being your best advocate, and living in the moment...it really helps to heal and to keep us stress free. Less stress, means we live longer and more fulfilled lives. I work in the alternative healing field, have many years of physical and psychological research under my belt, but also know what many people are going through, as I live a life with so many diagnosis's, that it makes me wonder if my docs are starting to think I may be hypochondriac?  Im pretty certain I'm not, but I do know keeping my self in the positive energetic field of possibilities, sure does help!  Good luck dear friend!