Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Cycle Buddies - February 5th
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

Cycle Buddies - February 5th

Well this has been quite the busy week with lots of new ladies joining us.  Welcome once again to them all!!

Let's get this train started!!

Hurtling towards the BFP station:
treatgirl - CD 32
hudsy/Alicia - CD 31
bam/bridgette - 13 DPO
memorales/Melissa - 12 DPO
Dmarie/Dana - 11 DPO
Gailybaby - 11 DPO
k10road - 11 DPO
lori0615 - 11 DPO
Megs2Girls7/Meghan - 9 DPO
nunu1977/Vanessa - CD 22
Nikkij6577 - 4 DPO
northernsunshine - 3 DPO
Princessjam/Jamie - TWW

Riding that train full speed ahead:
babyhope08/Ana - CD 14
MissmyAngel/Theresa - CD 14
texasangel - CD 14
ilovemyson23/Michelle - CD 13
Fugitive06/Nancy - CD 12
1angelbabyM - CD 6
bernie40/Helen - CD 6

Hopping on the next train:
smr/Lori - CD 3
preciouspg/Denise - CD 1

Somewhere in between:
GinaGi
Jennifervl
Kelster823/Kellie

I sincerely apologize if I have missed anyone.  Best thing is to just jump right in because I always review the thread for newbies before I create the new one.

CHUGGA CHUGGA WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!
And thank you for all the birthday wishes ladies :)  DH ran out to pick up some things for dinner and I told him to make sure to get a least a cupcake and a candle for me so I can make a wish ;)
AHHH I hope your wish comes true Bridgette!!! Thanks for the new list!!! I hope I only get to be on it for a day and it's lucky!!!

Treatgirl...I hope you and I can jump right on over to bellybuddies!! I'm testing tom. (CD32) my last cycle was CD35 so I'm not getting hopes up!

Thanks for all the goodluck wishes!! I can't think about anything but a BFP....it's making me CRAZYYYYYY I'm gonna need to love tomorrow if I get a BFN!!! Thanks everyone!!
wow I just realized how many women are so close to test! Goodluck to everyone!! How great would it be for our list to be cut in half this week!!!!!
I know Alicia, isn't it crazy how many BFP's we have the potential for so soon!!  Good luck tomorrow, I can't wait to move you off of this list ;)
I'm CD 30 but truely can't say how many DPO so gave up on that this month. My average cycle is 30 days but longest ever was 37 days. so I will just wait and see.
Darn! I hate being so close to the bottom of the list :(

Great job Bridgette! I miss having you by my side, but i'd rather have you on the other side :) I'm gonna put a candle on a cookie(don't have any cakes) and make a wish for you to.

Alicia- praying and crossing!! We'd love to boot you off this list ;)

Lori0- your still not out, sending you SSBD***************************
Wow we have so many ladies ready to test – good luck to each and every one of you.  Can’t wait for yall to join us on the other list!

Bam – Happy Birthday!  Here’s to your wish coming true!

Lori0615 – I tested the night af was due and got a bfn.  Tested again 3 days later and got my bfp.  I am still holding out hope for you.
I just want to tell all of you ladies that you'll are so uplifting.  I am not in the best mood this morning and I got on here and you'll just seem to have made it better.  I guess cause we all feel the same way huh.  Thanks!! Ok so on cd 33 nothing yet! Last month was 33 days long.  My stomach is kinda hurting though like it does whenever I start.  My dr said the hurting my be the start of endometosis.  Ughh.  From the C-section.   So we will just have to wait and see if nothing today then tomarrow i am going to go and get some test and see what it says.  Does anyone on here have endometrosis?  That really scares me with tryig to get preg.,  but I am just going to keep my faith up!   You ladies have a wonderful day!
I'm hoping the luck of this train rubs off soon.  I am pretty sure I'm out this month since my temp dropped again.  I'm feeling bummy today now.  Ah...the frustration.  Well, good luck to all of the ladies on this list!  
Well I'm officially out . . .  CD 1 for me.

Lori - I knew I should have gone with my gut and kept our names together!

But, I'm not going to get bummed about it because I'm excited to try the progesterone this month.  So last month I bought a vitamin pack that included B6 vitamins, so I am going to start taking that, EPO until O, and then after O I'll do the progesterone.  I always feel so much better about my cycles when I try something new.  I guess it's the only thing that really keeps me going.  And hey, a November baby is just as precious as an October one :)  Although I have to admit, that I did the calculations and if I had gotten my BFP on my birthday then my EDD would have been 2 days after DH's and I 6th anniversary.  That would have been so cool, and I am a little bummed that it didn't happen that way.

treatgirl - I'm sorry you are feeling down today.  I know that Steph9803  has endo.  She's over on our belly buddies list but may be able to help you with any questions you have.  Do you get endo from having a c-section?

k10road - It's never over until the fat lady sings!  But don't worry this lucky train is bound to rub off on you soon enough.
Hey,  We don't now for sure if that is what is or not the Dr. told me to just watch for a few months and see what it does.  But possible yes from my C-section is mostly likely what caused it.  ok thanks I think i will get in touch with Steph9803 i have questions.
Bam1014: Sorry about CD 1, but like you said trying something new might do the trick.

So I don't have high hopes of this cycle. I can't really say how many DPO I am but I know for sure I am CD 31 as of now and no spotting yet. I'm cramping but have been for a few days now. My temp went down from 98.1 to 97.2 so I'm sure AF is right around the corner.
So sorry the witch showed Bam.  I hope that the progesterone will work for you next cycle.

Treatgirl - I have endo.  Feel free to message me or ask away on here if you want.

Alicia - Any news on your end?
treatgirl- i'm glad we're able to keep your spirits up :) I know there are a few girls on here with endo so i'm sure one of them will be happy to help you out.

Kristen- sorry your feeling bummy:(

Bridgette- sorry the *itch showed :(  It would have been such a sweet anniversary gift to each other. I hope the progesterone helps you next time around. Well I guess our names will be back together on the next list and then off to the Belly Buddies thread!!!!

Lori0- we're not giving up yet, as long as she's not around theres still hope
smr08: Thanks, now I started to spot so I'm sure I will be CD 1 today or tomorrow depending on how fast it all gets started. The cramps are starting to get to me already. :( I just hate them.
Treatgirl: I never entertained the idea that I might have endo. but I am starting to get scared that maybe that is part of my problem.  I had a c-section in 07 but did manage to get pg. after trying for three months in 09....then I miscarried.  Since then I've had no luck and it's been almost 9 cycles.  One of my friends has been working with an RE and suggested she may have it and I was asking the symptoms and I do have a few of them, irregular cycles, back pain before/during AF and around ovulation....
What symptoms do you have??

Brigette, Alicia, Lori06: I am sorry for AF!!!!  I'm sure I'll be hanging with you guys shortly...

12dpo and backache...really bad..... :(  

My symptoms are just right before or during or towards the end of my period I hurt in my lower stomach right above my scar and my scar is pretty low.  Also like when I get up from sitting it kinda feels like it is pulling.  So when it first started that day I went to my dr.  and he wanted me to come back in about 2 months and I did and he told me to watch it.  So I have been watching it for about 5 months now so I don't think the pain is anyworse, but sometimes it is better like one month it didn't hardly do it at all.  My cycles are pretty regular now I haven't been keeping up with ovualtion or anything like that for the last few months so I don't know about all of that.  But I am going to start keeping up with it this next cycle if I don't get a BFP.  My fear is having Endo. and not been able to have anymore children.

So what are your symptoms?
Hmm, I guess I get those pulling pains too sometimes...but I never really gave it too much thought.  They aren't bad and only when I get up quick or whatever and like you, it's around period time.  I never thought to mention it to the dr.  My cycles vary from 30-40 days.  I don't have pain during intercourse which I know can be a symptom.  What do you think is it worth mentioning to my dr??  Well, my fear is that I won't be able to have another baby either but I didn't think it was because of this but maybe it's been there all along and I just never knew....  But, given that info, I was able to get pregnant again after the c-section...

My back pain is right in the center of my low back and it's like a burning pain....what is yours like?

I think I would metion to the Dr. I don't see what it would hurt.  I don't have a burning pain in my back.  I don't have any pain during intercourse either and my cycles are from 26-33 days so far usually about 32 days.  I didn't know if my symptoms was like anyones elses or not.  I was also wondering if a person does have endo. when they get prego. do they still feel pain from the endo.  Now that may be a crazy question,but I didn't know.  ;)

Thanks for your help
Actually I think it helps ease the pain when you are pregnant but I can't be for sure....
Lori0- I'm sorry to hear your spotting. She really s*cks! Oh, and cramps, I died for the first 3 days, I don't think my labor hurt as much!
Dropping off a truckload of SSBD!! Hope everyone's doing well!!
treatgirl..I sent you back a message.
Thanks ladies,

I still only have had a few spots. Will have to just wait and see If AF really wants to come for real tomorrow.
I'm 8 DPO and 9 days ago I had the trigger shot. So, next week at this time hopefully AF  doesn't show up and I can test! It would be an awesome valentines day that's for sure. Good luck to all!!
Treatgirl... I have stage 2 endo diagnosed last august and ttc. After being put on lupron to curb the endo my cycles weren't normal so I was on clomid and just did my second iui. Hoping this one works!!!
Hey,

I didn't get a message from you.  
So April 2010 will be 3 years since my miscarriage and have not been able to get pregnant again, no BFP at all. If you would have told me that I would be having this many issues I would have thought you were crazy. I got pregnant with my 6 year old during one night I made a bad choice when I was young and stupid. He really is so sweet. My husband and I have been married for 4 years and when we started trying for a kid I got pregnant after about 9 months of not really trying than lost in 3 and a half years later and now nothing is happening for me. Just so fusterated and my husband just says we are still young it will happen and stop worrying about it.

Sorry I'm going on about it but it is just hurting so bad in my heart. I just want one little baby with my husband is that so much to ask?
Looks like flow is really starting now at 11pm so is today CD1 or should it be tomorrow.
Oh Lori...I am sorry and my heart breaks for you.  I haven't tried as long as you have but I can imagine the sting you have felt month after month.. :(  I keep wondering how I managed to get pg. twice relatively easily and now it's just not happening and I am frustrated also.  

I admire your strength and determination. Hugs to you! :)
I'm hoping this train was lucky for me!!!  I took an FRER last night (for a silly reason).  Was quite sure it was going to be negative since I took one Friday morning, and it was negative.  Anyway, I saw a super faint (but pink) line after about 2 minutes.  So, I am excited!  In my experience with FRER (having been pregnant - not successfully- 5 times), if there is any line, it's a +!!  So, I am believing that line!  I will test again on like Thursday, if I can wait that long.  I did post a pic and welcome any extra eyes.  It is crazy faint...but it's there!  You have to tilt your screen for sure!  Soooo hopeful!
Lori06 - I certainly feel your pain and frustration.  There are nights I cry into my pillow and ask God why I can't just have one baby, just one.  The need to become a mother absolutely overwhelms me sometimes (like when I started to cry in the McD's in Florida).  But, I try to look at it this way . . . no progress can be made by looking back.  We must keep marching forward if we are to fulfill our dreams.  I do believe that God helps those who help themselves and I think you have done a great job with losing all of that weight.  Just keep at it sweetie and don't give it up.  Nothing wrong with having a good cry and a glass (or two) of wine when our dear ol Aunt Flow shows up.  There is nothing wrong with taking a break every now and then just to center your sanity.  But as long as you are putting one foot in front of the other you are making progress!

k10road - speaking of progress - OMG - How exctiting!!!  I can't wait for the official BFP.  HA - that means you would have only been on this list for a few short days, you may have broken a record - LOL
Lori0- i'm sorry sweetie :(  I haven't been at it as long as you and some of the other women here, but I really do feel for you. I to got pg very easy the first 2 times, one baby in 87(we were only together 6 months when I got pg)and my second in 88. I had 2 losses after that, 1 in 95 and 1 in 96 and then had my 3rd child in 97(wasn't even trying)I lost a son in 08 and recently had a loss in Dec. I decided to take a break this cycle and just enjoy things, if I miss important days oh well, the stress is just to much. I don't know if i'll ever have another child, I guess my age will predict that(42)but i'm not going to give up just yet. Sending you prayers, hugs and strength to move forward on your journey.

Kristen- whoohooo!! How excited you must be! I can't wait till you test again!

Bridgette- you have been such an inspiration to the women here, your words are always so helpful. I always said you knew how to put a smile on my face even in my darkest hours :)xoxo
k10road: I really hope this is it for you.

bam1014: thanks for the note. I really feel so helpless and I see people all around me who don't even have to try and now they are pregnant. I should know about that cause I was not trying when I got my son.
I'm not sure if I can stop temping, but I'm going to try. Trying for a baby is really butting strain on my marriage. That really kills me too, he just never wants to talk to me about it. Thinks I should forget about trying just let it be.
smr08: Thanks for your words of wisdom. See I did have the miscarriage 04/07 but after that I stopped having cycles. In 09/08 they figure out I had pcos and gave me metformin to help with it. Now I'm doing better and ovulating. Have been ovulating for about a year and a half now.
treatgirl..It's not in my sent box either. I wrote a very long reply. I don't have time to do it again right now..got to get ready for the Saints game :P I'll get back to you as soon as I get a chance. Sorry about that :D
Hey,

Steph 9803.- I got it and I sent you one back.  thank you very much.

Ok ladies I am now on CD 34 I was having some of the stomach pains likely I usually do during my periord, but nothing yet and Like week and half ago I was cramping.  So I tested this morning and it was a BFN.  So Now I don't know what to think.  I guess if AF doesn't  come in a couple of days I will retest.  So if you are stressed at about the time your AF should show would that cause it not to come.  Or do you have to be stressed around the time of Ovualtion?    Hope all of you are having a good weekend.  Thanks for your help.
I'm hopeful that I may have broken that record. I def see a line, and in my experience, any line on an frer is a line. So, we'll see. I just happened to be by a dollar store, so I grabbed 2 tests. Lol. Saving the second frer for like a week from now so I have a nice line.
treatgirl - stress can not delay AF, it can delay O, which in turn delays AF.  Your luteal phase is a finite period of time from 12-16 days (on average 14).  Your AF is entirely dependent upon when you ovulate.

Good luck Kristen!
Kristen: I can't wait to have that line get darker and darker!!  Keep us posted for sure!!

13dpo for me and waiting.............

Dana- when will you be testing??
***************SSBD***************

Thats for all of you ladies that are testing!!!
Lori: I should test tomorrow....but I am a chicken...lol.....we will see....not too hopeful as usual....
Dana- I'll say an extra prayer for you tonight.

Tausha- i'm not testing anytime soon but i'm still standing under the baby dust you left  :D
Briggette-Happy belated birthday!! I'm sorry this wasn't your month :/

k10road- sounds very promising :) Hope that line gets nice and dark the next time you test!!

treatgirl- I have been having major menstrual pain for years, get sick easily, and have some really weird AF (a lot of clots and heavy bleeding-sorry TMI) and so had a laprascopy done to find out what was going on, because I'm also having problems getting pregnant. Well I was diagnosed with either mild endo or PID. They are esentially the same thing, just different causes. I'm pretty sure it is endo, because its hereditary, and my Mom has the same problems as well. The thing is, its not bad enough that I shouldn't be able to get pregnant, but it does interfere with the immune system, so not sure if thats my problem or not..
Back on the train here is hoping its a good one! 13dpo today and right twinges and thats about it!

BBD to all testing! whoo hooo :)
well, the line is slightly darker, but still light (grrr).  I posted new pics though.  But, I am comfortable with saying, "Ladies, kick me off of this train!!!"

So, Bridgette, did I break the record?  LOL

And yes, I was supposed to wait for the other FRER, but my willpower went down the toilet with the pee that I used to test on Saturday.
Good morning ladies!  I have had a lot to catch up on!  I had a super busy weekend and wasn't able to jump on the web.

k10road, YAY!!!  I'm so happy for you!!  Sending lots of prayers and SSBD your way!!

Sending well wishes and prayers for everyone getting ready to Ovulate and those getting ready to test, and everyone in between!!  
K10Road- Congrats!  Lots of BFP lately.

Dana-Any news yet?

Sending laods of Super Sticky Baby Dust to everyone*****************************************
Congrats to everyone on the BFPs!

I am still waiting and wondering I am on day 35..  My stomach still hurts some, but I don't think as bad.  So when I tested yesterday am I had a BFN.  So I guess I wait for a few more days.  I am having some CM and my face is soooo broke out.  I am very very confused.  

Anyone have any suggestions.  

On a different note.  we have got about 2-3" of snow overnight and another 5-8" in the forecast for today and tonight.  WOW  here we go again.  Hope you'll have a wonderful day.
Good morning ladies....hope everyone is doing well

I see we have many ladies ready or about to test good luck sending lots of prayers for BFP

k10road- Congrats!!!! :)

Sending lots of SSBD to all.....I am holding on to my babydust for my next cycle... I am  hoping my cysts will go away so we can start with our clomid cycle and see what happens.
Hi Everyone! Well i'm CD6 and the witch is on her way out, can't wait to just enjoy this cycle!

Kristen- YAY!!! I'm gonna go check out your pics!!

treatgirl- we may get a storm on Wednesday here in Pa, i'm hoping it passes us by like the last one!
Kristen - Congrats!

Lori - Glad that witch is gone.  Enjoy your month off!

Hang in there treatgirl - you aren't out of the game until the witch shows.

Dana - Did you test?

Gailybaby - When are you going to test?

Passing by to sprinkle some baby dust!!! ******************************************************
******************************************************************************************************

Sorry I've been MIA!!
No girls, thanks for thinking of me but I chickened out this morning.  I prayed last night that I would be guided into the direction I need to go about testing vs. not testing and so, I guess I was led to not test this morning.  I prayed that I would get AF or either have some sign not to test if it's just going to be a BFN...I just can't take it anymore.  So I have had 2 bad dreams about testing the past few nights so maybe that's my sign.  In one, I tested and it was negative, and last night, I had a dream I was so excited to test because I was so sure that I was and then I was at a public place and I couldn't get into the bathroom because there were people invading it and some violence going on (I know, weird) so, maybe in some way something is preventing me from testing because I will just get AF or BFN...who knows....
I'm just a little down today.....not feeling hopeful.  I guess I can test tomorrow but I'm pretty sure it will be a BFN and then who knows how long I'm going to have to wait before AF...sigh...

I think this will be 3 consecutive cyles around 40 days each...I'm sick of it.....sorry, I needed to vent.....

Sorry to hear you are so bummed out :/ Man that would be an excruciating 2WW.

So I promised myself not to read into any pregnancy symptoms this month, because every month since the m/c I have been having strong preg symptoms, only to get AF... It is soo frustrating..LOL so I told my friend if I start talking about preg symptoms to give me crap..
I am currently 12 DPO and I'm due for AF tomorrow. I took a FRER on sunday and it was negative. In the past I've had a hard time getting positive HPTs (with #1 6 wks and #2 8 wks) I feel like I could be pregnant but I had my IUD taken out on 12/16 and I'm afraid that the way I feel could be from that. Has anyone else experienced this or hard a hard time with HPTs? This isn't really much of a question but I'm frustrated and just needed some advice.

Thanks Ladies! SSBD!
babyhope8 - good luck girl keep that babay dust and i hope this cycle is a happy one for you  :)

smr08 - visit the lingerie shops and make it fun! who knows the stress release will be worth taking the monht off all on its own! and do somethign crazy while you at it to get the adrenaline going again! all the above worked for my sis she was trying for 8 years! sooo best of Luck darling! and have FUN!!!

jennymin867 - hmm everyone is goingt o start getting impatient, dont worry me tooo1 I promsied DH and myself i woudl wait for Sat day befoer valentines day and longest cycle ever so that what im doing! sooo hold thumbs and i promsie you gulrs will be the 2nd to know after DH!

DMarie919 - Dotn give up sorry you feeling bummed i was like that thursday! it will be better tomorrow and who knows maybe the pains are jsut AF getting kicked out the door. I am still crossing my fingers for you love!

To everyeone else! good luck if you are testing soon and damn well best of luck if you rolling in the hay LOL!

OH AND BABY DUST IS FLYING FROM SUNNY SA TO ALL!
Morning! CD7 and she's out the door! YAY!

Dana- maybe you were guided because it's to early to test. I'm sending you prayers.

Theresa- I think we all do that, but pg symptoms and af symptoms are so darn alike!

Meghan-I never had a hard time with HPT's, I usually test when af is late though. I did get a very early positive in Dec., cd17, but it didn't turn out well :(

Gail-Thanks! I told DH that this was going to be a fun month, no stress! LOL
Good morning!!
My grand mother-in-law gave me a little prayer to say to conceive a child.  I have her and my mother-in-law saying it for me and I'm going to say it for everyone on here that is STILL trying to make a healthy and strong baby!

Mother Christ, you were graced by God with the privilege of bearing our Devine Savior.  You experienced all the joys and challenges of being a parent.  Your life was blessed with seeing Jesus grow from infancy and childhood, into his adult years of teaching and ministry.  With St. Joseph, you created a home for your family to love and Share together.  Please intercede before the God of all life, that (insert name) My Medhelp family may conceive a baby and raise healthy children, with whom they can share the Lord's good gifts.  May their children honor them and you by lives of virtue and caring for others.  May their homes be holy and their families be blessed with health, happiness, and abiding love. Amen.

All my prayers to you strong and wonderful ladies, we all will be mothers someday soon!!!  
angelbaby- what a beautiful prayer. If you don't mind I will also say for our MH family.
Megs2girls7- Wow, that would have been so frustrating to wait that long for a BFP! The balls still in your court till AF arrives! Heres hoping it doesn't :)

smr08- Ding **** the witch is dead! Yay! Have fun this month and SSBD!
Ya I would do that before too, but for the last three months, my BB's have been getting really sore after O, and never used to do that before. And for several months, I was getting really bad urges to pee and nausea! It turned out I had a yeast infection that kept flaring up after I would BD, LOL!

Thanks ladies. It is really frustrating for it to take so long to get a positive test. With my first 2 I wasn't trying to get pregnant so it was even more frustrating trying to figure out why my body felt the way it did with all the negative results. Today is my first official day that AF should have come and so far nothing not even cramps. I was watching the Tinkerbell movie with my girls and started crying at the end. For anyone who hasn't seen that movie it has quite a happy ending. So for now I'm going to take these as a good sign.

Good luck to everyone testing this week and SSBD!
***************************SSBD********************************

Praying all of you get BFP's and a happy healthy 9 months to follow.
morning ladies!  I just wanted to stop in a drop off some baby dust!

How is everyone doing today????
Been quiet around here....hmm...

Just sitting around at 16dpo...not totally convinced it could be BFP...just thinking it's another long torturous cycle...lol....I've waited long enough that I think now I'll just wait for the weekend....

Thanks for your support and good luck to the girls testing soon!

yes it is quiet on here today. Don't ya hate when your cycles play tricks on ya?
gurls i tested and .... BFN! :( im okay notto phased it hurt to see only one line and so one. but nevermind. still no AF bit confused oh well we wait it out maybe a little topsy turvy after the mis carraige! :( damn! never mind next month is always another chance ... oh and if no AF by 25th Ferbaury i will test again! as the doc said i have to wiat out the full 6 weeks. oh well. nevermind good luck to all still testing and all trying already! SSBD!  
Gailybaby: I'm sorry about the BFN but glad to see your positive attitude,  I usually don't have that...lol..  Have your cycles ever been this long?  I know I didn't have 40 day cycles (at least I don't think) until after the m/c....this really stinks....what did you use to determine ovulation?  I used the smiley didgital tests and got a positive on day 23 so I am getting confused also because according to that I am also 17dpo with no AF....If this is not a BFP I might flip out.  What would cause me to to not actually ovulate when the tests say I am?  I guess it could be many things...that's why I'm convinced I need to consult the drs after this cycle....something is def. screwy about my body......

Well I'm thinking maybe I'm not CD anything :(  turned out the blood loss, which changed from blood to yuk was a womb infection and I've been spotting ever since :(  may have to put me right at the bottom as "no idea" Bridgette, lol.  Good luck to everyone hoping for a BFP very soon.  :-)
thansk guys! cycles longest i have ever had was 30 days! didnt used an ovulation predictor but i get cramps and they were there two weeks ago for sure.  I really hope you get your bfp soon. well im testing again next week if she does not show! little concerned as to why as well. never mind the doc said jsut realx so ja! take each days as it come from now on! LOL fun fun fun NOT!

thanks for the compliment well if i were lying in hospital dying of a critical illness and not able to see the sunshine play in the park and live my life i would be negative but becuase i didnt catch the egg this time...NAH i still have a next time and next time to try! god will bless me with and angel when he sees fit not before.
Gailybaby - I'm hoping that you WILL get you BFP next week and AF stays away!

Bernie40 - I'm so sorry about the infection; that really stinks!  Hopefully it will get better soon and your cycles will even out again so you can get your BFP!

DMarie - I'm praying that you get your BFP!! I have a good feeling about this one!!  Keep us posted!!

As for me, I'm on CD 12 waiting for some high readings on my monitor.  When I met with my Doctor last week, he suggested that we wait until CD 13 to start trying and go until about CD 20; however, I'm still getting low readings on my monitor, so I'm wondering if I should wait until CD14 to start trying or if I should wait until I get some high readings.  I'm so confused!!!!  I really want to time everything correctly so we can get our BFP this month.  I wish DH's count was a little higher so we didn't have to worry so much about every other day!!  Anyway, just venting my confusion!!  

Sending everyone SSBD!!
Just popping by to say good morning :)

Dana you're killing me here with not testing LOL

Love to see all the positive attitudes!

Bernie sorry about the infection. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
I'm out :o( Back to CD 1 for me. I'm gonna try Deanna's Plan this cycle. Hopefully it works. Good luck to everyone else still testing!
Morning everyone! Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, DD had surgery(gallbladder) and my day was pretty hectic. We got some snow here yesterday, but not as bad as I thought it would be.

Gail- sorry about the BFN :( Keep that positive attitude and know that it "WILL" happen

Dana- are you gonna test, or just wait it out?? Praying super hard for you.

Helen- I'm sorry to hear you have an infection, I hope it clears soon and you can get back on track.

angelbaby- I know it's tough but I would try to bd as much as I can

Bridgette- Hi sweetie! Thanks for the note.

Meghan-I haven't had a chance to read the plan, i'm gonna check it out when I get home. I'll pray that it works for you.
Hey everyone,  Well I hope you'll are doing great today!  So I am on day 38 and nothing yet.  Besides I had the cramping a couple of weeks ago and then on the weekend I kinda had some hurting and yesterday I just kinda felt full, crampy don't know how to really explain it.  I have also had some (sorry tmi here) thin, clear, CM going on. Sometimes i think i feel kinda nausea, but I keep telling myself it is all in my head.  I usually have a bout 32 day cycles so I guess I will test again this weekend.  When I tested last Sunday it was BFN.  So I just don't know.  What do you'll think?

SSBD to all of you!
Dana- Gosh i hope you get the BFP girl! I'm praying so hard for you!

Teatgirl- I'd say you might have tested to early....I would definitly try again this weekend if no AF....good luck and tons of baby dust to you.

Lori- hope DD is doing ok.

Gailybaby- sorry about the BFN but like everyone else said I'm glad your staying positive.  It can be very hard at times to stay positive when you've tried for so long to be belssed with a precious gift from God.  Good luck to you.

I haven't been around much because i'm trying to keep my mind off of wanting a BFP so badly this month and depending on which tacker i'm looking at i'm either at 8 or 9dpo so slowly getting there...lol. Unfortunatly i do think i'm still in for a BFN because my breast have started slowly heartin over the last few days which is a VERY common sign for me just before AF....so this basically means to me that she is on her way.  But a new date is set for my dye test, February 25, and I'm really hoping this time (if AF comes) that they finally do the test so i can get some answers.

SSBD to all! Take care ladies.

Hi there ladies, well yesterday AF left the building hopeful she don't return next month. :)
The only thing I'm doing different this cycle is walking everyday.
Hello!  May I please be added to the list.  I got my BFP on tody at 10DPO!!!!
Nikki, Congratulations!!!! This is so exciting! I'm sure Bridgette will get you off this list and over to the Belly Buddies list. I mean this in the sweetest way, Happy to see you go!!
Congrats Nikki!!!  Praying you have a happy, healthy 9 months!

Time to start a new list Bridgette

I keep forgetting to take my pills missed 2 days and took them today and feel icky and still haven't took the pill for tonight. I don't want to feel any worse so I will just skip tonights oh well DH is out of town anyways.

****************************************SSBD*******************************************
Nikkij6577: I'm so happy for you!!!!
CONGRATS Nikki!! Yes, it's time for me to start new lists =)  I will do so tomorrow.

If there are any lurkers or newbies out there that want to be added, just let me know.  I'll start the new lists tomorrow night.
Congrats Nikki!

Treatgirl & Dana - Not sure how yall can stand to wait until the weekend.  You have more willpower than I ever did.  Good luck to you both.

Northern - Glad you have your dye test rescheduled.  I hope you don't need it.

Hello ladies.... Lemme introduce my self...  I m new to this forum, but have been following ur threads and it  filled me with lots of hope!!!

My name is JOY and I m 30 and have been TTC for 1.5 yrs now. In the first month of my TTC i got a bfp in oct'08 but m/c in dec'08 at 8 weeks.. Since then we have been actively Trying to have a baby. I started on clomid in jun'09 for 6 cycles... i was ovulating on clomid as per thE ultrsound and blood work monitoring, but still no pregnancy.....
We just Met my gyno this week to discuss further steps, she advised Sperm analysis for DH first and then if the results are normal, then HSG and test for utres lining thickiness for me..

Now we are waiting for DH Sperm test results.. Meanwhile we decided to TTC with out any clomid now.. Dh Is very postive abt it, and tells me that this month its going to be our lucky month....

so just hoping and praying that this we have BFP!! now im on CD9..
and i have heard that this thread id lucky for many!!!
You lovely ladies out there, please keep me in my prayers....

Sending super sticky baby dust to all u folks on TTC!!!
an update gurls! No af as yet! very confused! but anyway .... decided perhaps i ovulate late and i shoudl check into it... so looked on the tracker and had cramps aroun 30th january... so now we are waiting again becuase if that is the case AF shoudl be due tomorro... LOL! this is not funny anymore. going to test againg on wednesday if she hasnt arrived and well we will have to see what it says! LOL

SSBD to all dancing and too all wiating!
Ok I don't have a lot of time to write but I just wanted to stop in and say thank you to all of you ladies for your prayers and support.  I am beside myself with joy this morning.  I know I don't want to get too excited but this could not have come at a better time.  I was almost convinced of a BFN, but there this morning almost instantly TWO beautiful lines.....I am so grateful to all of you for support and I'm overcome with emotions this morning.  It has been a wild ride and I will continue to need all of your support as I enter this next phase....
God's timing was indeed perfect.  Tomorrow my day will be filled with rememberance of the baby I lost, but now I have hope for the little one to come.  Hugs to you all....I will be back later...gotta get ready for work....
Hi all,

Congrats DMarie- that is great.

Well for me I am on day 39 and still no af. Tested again this morning and still BFN.  When I got up this morning still had all of the CM.  I am very frustered and confused.  I am debating on to call my Dr. or to wait one more week.  I am not sure what to do.  Anny suggestions.
Morning ladies-

First off a big Congrats for Dana!!

Joy- Welcome to the group.  Everyone here is super supportive, and I'm pretty sure the group is lucky because BFP are popping up all the time :)

Northern- Nice to see you pop in!  I hope your holding up well in the TWW.

Tausha-I had the same problem with the BC, that's how I ended up preggo the first time.  I missed a few pills and then was on mucinex for a cold and I guess that wasn't a good combintation around O time, but that was before I even understood what O was...  I have learned so much in the past year.

Sprinikling some special V Day dust to all****************************************************
Dama--WOOOHOOO! Congrats Girl! I'm so happy for you.  Awsome news to wake up to this morning.  Guess it will be time for Bridgette to start a new thread again...LOL

Bridgette- your threads are very good luck it would seem....I'm hoping you start a new one soon so i can be the next BFP of that thread....LOL

Steph_b- I'm doing ok in this 2ww....But of course they are always long for some reason...LOL  Hope your doing well! :)

GOOD LUCK and SSBD to all!!! :)  Happy Friday everyone!
OMG congratulations Dana and Kristen..... I am soo excited and happy for all you!! To all the other ladies sending you tons of sticky baby dust! ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hugs,
Rossie
CONGRATS Dana!!!!!!!  I just knew it :)

WOW three more BFPs to add to the list. I can't wait to get home!

Welcome Joy! This train has been crazy lucky in this new year.  I hope it brings you tons of SSBD!
Morning!

Dana- YAY!!!! I had a feeling this was it for you! I'm soooooo happy! Congratulations! What a way to start the weekend! (((HUGS)))

Joy- sending prayers your way! Did you happen to see all the babies and BFP's on the other list?? Hopefully we'll be shipping you over there real soon!

Gail- I have everything crossed for youXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

treatgirl- how long are your cycles normally?

Bridgette- we're next ;)
Hey,

My cycles are normally 28-33 days long.  I am like  a week late.  I had cramping and all of that stuff about a week before AF was due.  Then  on Wed. of this week I was kinda bloated and crampy feelin.  I don't know.  I guess I will wait another week and see what happens.  Has This happened to anyone else.  

I feel like I am crazy. ;)
Wow!! Congrats Dmarie919!!!!!!! its really exciting  to hear such good news!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys for ur welcome... i really feel very happy to be here on this thread....

Yes i saw so many BFPs this year..... its really wonderfull!!!! i hope i get in the list soon...... and sending SSBD to all of u..............!!

Btw, I think i m going ovulate pretty soon this month, i had EWCM this morning and hoping to Ovulate in couple of days..............

Please keep me in ur prayers .....
Dana- You know we have been on here cheering each other on for at least 9 months..I just wanted to tell you that I am SOOOOO happy for you!!!!  You will be in my prayers for through your pregnancy and I am here if you need to talk vent or need reassurance. CONGRATS!!!!
Ok, time to kick these 3 lucky ladies off this list!!!  I'll meet you gals over on the new one :)
retta483, earthangle, and KeeLolo commented on TinaR10's status
1 hr ago
earthangle Planing my dad funeral ;( Comment
1 hr ago
retta483 commented on  stressed
1 hr ago