Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Fell at 18 weeks pregnant?
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

Fell at 18 weeks pregnant?

So I am 18 weeks pregnant and I fell on my butt. Well, actually my hand took the brunt of the fall and my right butt cheak took the rest. I didn't fall hard or anything, I was bent over looking for something in the kitchen when I slipped and I originally didn't think I actually hit my butt at all b/c I wasn't in any pain. Later though, my right leg started hurting but it feels more like a pulled muscle than anything. I know that I landed upright and the only thing in immediate pain was my hand. I checked the baby's HB this morning and its right where it always is at 140+...So I guess my question is should I call the doc? And has anyone else fell on their bums and everything turn out okay? I'm oddly not all that worried about it as I feel like I didn't hit very hard and what I did hit was mostley my hand, I also have NOT had any stomach pain. THanks Ladies!!
I don't think it would hurt to call your doctor, or just wait until your next appt if you feel okay.  From everything I've been told we have a lot of padding in there to protect the baby against just such things.
Thanks!! I've heard that baby is well protected! My next appt is on the 19th so less than two weeks away! From the "research" (aka googling) I've done the only thing most doctors do is have you come in to check the HB...which I did at home with my digital doppler...so I think I'll wait, was just needing some reasurance!! Thanks again!!
I remember my sister fell out of the shower once on her bum.... she called her doc and asked if SHE was in any pain and that the baby would be just fine.... lots in there to protect the baby. So, I wouldn't worry :)
Thanks, I have a scan on Monday and i'm sure since I wasn't in any pain that the baby is fine!!
Des_a_rae commented on Des_a_rae's status
1 hr ago
Des_a_rae Wanting to wish all my MH f... Comment
laureninlove commented on  cancer update