Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
I Think I Know What Happened
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
477 members

I Think I Know What Happened

So I was taking Fertibella and I just finished bottle 2 which has Estrogen in it and ive read that too much will cause you to not have a period or cause you to have an ANNO cycle and I believe that this is what happened so now my question is Is it still possible for me to Ovulate this cycle or am I gone have to wait until September and try to get my body back situated.

O and I think AF is on the way YAY!!! I never thought I would be so happy to see this Witch lol
Des_a_rae, and LinaG commented on mhv's status
1 hr ago
Des_a_rae commented on xx_Louise_xx's status
xx_Louise_xx 29 weeks!! Sorry I've been ... Comment
Jan 30