Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Somebody give me an answer please!!!!!!
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Somebody give me an answer please!!!!!!

I had a natural miscarriage on May 18 2012 and its now 37 days after my miscarriage and still no period. My fiance and I had sex 3 weeks after my miscarriage up until now. I have been having cramping, milky discharge with no smell or itch (TMI), constipation and and just this week diarrhea. My back has been feeling like I need a deep massage. Can someone please tell me if its a good possibility that Im pregnant?
1 Comment
Blank
They say we are highly fertile after a mc so it us possible. I had one in march with a d&c and got my period 6 wild later exactly. Take a test, if it's negative, and you still haven't gotten  AF in a will retest, then every week after that. Good luck!
Blank
Recent Activity
1571146_tn?1399913292
Blank
krichar, and Moma_Cher commented on Moma_Cher's status
10 mins ago
4769306_tn?1401637587
Blank
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
47 mins ago
6077797_tn?1401747219
Blank