Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Waiting and hoping <3
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
476 members

Waiting and hoping &lt;3

Well am now at 8dpo, I took a pg test this morning using fmu and of course it was negative. I know its still way to early but I could not help myself. Today however I just feel so tired, headache and an occasional shooting sensation in my left side. I don't know if this could be an early sign of pregnancy or my mind playing cruel tricks on me. I have been through so much these last few months with the m\c that I don't know what to believe anymore. So I don't want to keep giving myself false hope month after month. Tbh its getting that way I give up trying all together. Good things are not meant to happen to people like me,even though I haven't done a thing to any one. I might test again on 10dpo,but then again it could be still to early to detect I just hope I don't have to wait much long to get my bfp. Every day is a long dreaded wait, all I want is to be happy and hold my baby in my arms. I doubt it will ever happen,life is just to cruel
What ended up happening are you pregnant? You will have a baby just keep trying.
i feel your pain just lost my only son at 20 weeks and now ttc again i am currently 12 dpo and hopeful but scared of pain from disappointment hoping you all the luck in the world
ribaby15 commented on KeeLolo's status
ribaby15 commented on ribaby15's status
ribaby15 CD17. Feeling a bit weird t... Comment