Arm Nerve Pain
I have been having pain in my right arm for the past year and a half. Generally I feel tension along the lower half of the tricep towards the elbow, and sometimes a tingling pain going all the way down to the palms of my hand. I've have had a PT look at it, and theorize that a tight pec minor and or scalenes are pinching the nerve, but nothing more specific. The two doctors that I've seen at this point have not been helpful. Does anyone have any idea what this could be whether a thoracic outlet or cervical disc issue? Also does anyone know a good doctor in the Bay Area who is familiar with arm/neck/shoulder problems? Thanks,
Dan
It could be a C-spine issue, but it really doesn't sound like it. Do you have any neck pain or pain radiating to your shoulder, how about numbness, are any of your fingers numb? Did anyone check your Triceps reflex?

Carpal Tunnel can also cause the pain and tingling your having, and an EMG would be helpful in determining the actual cause.

Take Care