Back Numbness
HI,
I am 47 years old and I have numbness in my back for a while now I don't really feel parts of my back and I would like to know what this could be and if its a serious thing.

Thank you.
i wish i had numbness in my back, i feel all the pain in my back. i am very close to just going to the hospital..... i dont know what to do. and yes i think numbness is probably something wrong but i am no doctor what so ever. i need help and dont know where to turn.
hey i am a 23 year old male and i am also experiencing back numbness. mine began on the right side of my back under my shoulder blade as i was walking to work...now its kinda on both sides....i did some research and found that although its not likely it can be a rare side effect from taking prilosec or omipreznole the acid re flux med. the reason is that the med after taken over a long period of time can cause a b 12 deficiency which in turn can negativly effect your nerves.a common side effect for b vitamin defficency is numbness and tingling thruout partsof the body....i have since cut off the med and started taking bvitamins the numbness is still here but kinda reduced....its only been 3 days...i hope this works! anyway i hope u feel better and findout whats wrong.keep me posted us numbbacks haveto sticktogether lol..no but seriously let me know what you find out