Back injury question?????
I had fallen the beginning of last week because I passed out, and I hit a lot of random objects when I fell. The problem is right on my lower back on the top of the illiac crest. I figured I hurt a muscle, right after the fall that area got extremely hard to the touch, harder then I've ever felt a muscle get. I've had whiplash and things where my muscles are tight, but never like this. This feels like concrete. Touching it only in that area makes me fly through the roof from the pain. Without touching it, it doesn't hurt too bad, but will randomly go into these weird kind of like charley horse spasms.
Also, when I lay down, or like lean my whole body up against a wall or something, it feels like there is a giant rock right there that I am laying on. Like there is something underneath me that I accidentally laid on.  It feels like I'm laying on a giant rock. What is going on???? Please help!!
Hi!
In all probability the tight hard area is hematoma or collection of blood. It can also be a contusion due to muscle injury. Another possibility is an abscess. It is very difficult to diagnose this on net. Please consult a doctor immediately.
Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.

There is no bruising though
Hi Laci27,

I just finished reading your comments. Please accept this suggestion in
the spirit in which it is offered. It doesn't matter if there is a bruise.
A doctor has responded to your comments advising you to seek immediate
medicat attention as to your injury, especially a back injury. If it is an
abscess, this is serious. . For your own sake, please
make an appointment with your family doctor as soon as possible. Like
the doctor said, it's very difficult to diagnose your symptoms on the net,
but based on what you've said. You need immediate medical attention.
Better safe than sorry later on.