Back & Neck Community
Back pain from fall

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Back pain from fall

I am 22, female. Few week ago i fainted due to medicine overdose and fell from a staircase on my butt. and hurt my forehead and buttocks, lower back. Immediately, my aunt applied a homemade herbal medicine and the next day i went to see a doctor but she did not take any x-rays saying that she cant see that there is any damage to my bones.
So, for few days i applied aunt's herbal treatment and i was able to walk normally again, before i couldn't walk properly.
After that, when i felt much better and started my normal routines. But nowadays, when I walk for long time and do active activities the pain comes back.. Pains in my lower back and buttocks.. there is stinging pain some times when i am walking really fast..
Can it be because i have a herniated disk?