Back pain
I fell in the garden last week on the decking, it had some ice on it and it all happened so quick that I did not have time to put my hands down and fell straight onto my back, the bottom of my back hit first and then the rest followed, I lay there for a while after as I was is extreme pain, I crawled to the house to get help. I eventually managed to stand up with great difficulty and getting up the stairs was painful, but that was last Sunday, and I am still in pain, I went to the doctors on Friday with a chest infection and told them about my back and she just said it will take months to settle down, do you think I should get it x-rayed.
Hi!  I know how you feel inside, but did you take any pain medication or apply a hot and cold compressed.  I would also wear a tight belt around my waist to support my back for any movement.  About the X-ray you can try nothing is wrong for curiosity sake. The Dr. is right that the pain will be a month or so.
A good hot shower is very helpful.  Keep us posted your condition.  Take care.