Back right Waist Pain
hi there, I am having right waist pain at the back. It has been there abt 3 days already. I cant turn my waist to the right or left coz it feel like a pull there and painful. I have no other symptoms but only constipation problem.Pls advise what is that and what should i do.  I had put some heating rub oil but doesnt work..pls help
I just had a similar pain a few days ago. The only thing that worked to relieve the pain was doing back bends. Lying on the floor on your stomach lift shoulders, chest and stomach off the floor slowly (leave hips on floor and try not to tighten your bum) a few times with hands like a partial pushup and a few times with arms straight out over head like your flying. When you do the flying one you can also lift up your legs at the same time balancing on your hip bones if you can. I hope the description is pretty clear and hope it helps.
hi, ive been having waist pain for over 1month now, i cant even bend down easily , its even dificult for me to wake up from my bed,so what can i do.please help me