Cervical spine cracking
My neck is constantly cracking when I move Almost like a grinding when I do neck rolls. lately I have also experienced muscle spasms. I have been experiencing this for the last 4 months and have been seeing my local chiroparctor weekly for manipulations. My MRI of C Spine came back normal. I also had an MRI of my brain which was normal as well. Where do I go from here? Does anyone else experience this?
My neck cracks when I move it too, just started doing this about 2 months ago...my physical therapist said I am hypermobil due to too many chiro adjustments (not sure if I believe that though).  I have tight muscles and muscle spasms causing knots in neck and shoulders too.  I dont think the cracking is a good thing but I could be wrong...did you tell your chiro about this?  
I just posted a question and forgot to mention that I hear my neck cracking too.  It sounds like my knees grinding when I go up the steps.  I have very tight muscles and really bad knots in my neck and shoulders.  Have you ever had a headache along with this?  I do and the pain radiates along the right side of my face and makes my ear feel numb.  I have never heard of hypermobil due to too many adj's.  I didn't know you could have too many adjustments.
Yep I have had a headache on the right side for almost a week and a half now.  I also have blurred vision in one eye pain in my face, ear, jaw and all the way down to my collar bone.  

I was saying that kind of like an opinion as physical therapists dont believe in chiropractic care...or I guess you could say they have a different perspective of some things.  MY physical therapist believes that the adjustments COULD be a reason for my issues.
I am flexible but for some reason my muscles are tight...I am not sure why my physical therapist believes that adjustments can make you hypermobile but I will ask him to explain further when I see him today.

I spent years of being adjusted by my chiropractor for the cervical neck and it didn't "heal" me. It just felt good, and about one week later, I was back into the discomfort zone again and back to my chiropractor. I had minor scoliosis which tilted my neck a trifle to one side, so I learned counter movements via Pilates, and studied my body carriage to strengthen the weak parts that added up to pressure on the cervical area. Pilates is the key for me, along with gentle "bobble head" movements up and down and side to side (learned that from my physical therapist). Pilates chin tucks helped, along with thoracic strengthening exercises which helped my cervical area too. Prior to my doing my own treatments, I had blurred vision and TMJ. The key is proper strengthening and loosening of that area. Slow head rolls with the shoulders crunched up to cradle the neck works wonders. Mobility is the key: make your neck flexible and mobile, and your eyes nerves will "unpinch" and your ear equilibrium will be balanced.