Congenital Cervical Stenosis
I have symptoms that I think are probably related to congenital spinal stenosis but the nuerologist I saw says my MRI is normal. The MRI report noted congenital spinal stenosis. I've attached an image from it. My symptoms are very repeatable. I have sensetivity problems with my hands. They feel like they're swollen and cramp up when ever I use them. I drop things all of the time. If I turn my head to the left I get a pain down my left arm. From time to time it will stay like that usually after some physical activity. Sometimes for several weeks. It will usually have some numbness on the surface of my skin associated with it and tingling in my fingers. I have had problems with weak muscles in my arms and legs. So much so that I have fallen down a couple times. I have had several blood test to rule out muscle diseases and EMG on one leg.

I am a pituitary tumor patient with secondary adrenal insufficiency and realize that the cortisol replacement and high or low cortisol can cause weak muscles. So it may be coming from that.