Ice Cream Head Ache In My Back
I guess it's not considered a head ache anymore when it isn't in your head but...

I have a bulging disc T7.  I also have very bad lower back pain and I'm not sure what is going on there.  From what I understand bulging discs aren't supposed to bother you too much.  Every so often I get a twinge in my upper middle back and I get severe pain, sometimes so bad that its painful to even breathe.  I've had this problem since I was about 17.  I am 23 now.  

In the past few months I've noticed that when I eat ice cream or something cold to the point where I get an ice cream head ache, I get the exact same aching pain where my back hurts.  I know it sounds crazy but it's true.  I know the ice cream head ache has something to do with blood vessels and nerves so can this be a sign that I have some type of nerve damage?  If so is that treatable?  Any help would be great.  Thanks!