Neck crack sounded wrong and now it hurts, whats wrong?
This all started a few days ago. I woke up and as usual i cracked my nect but when i did for the left side of my neck, the usual neck popping sound was followed by an usual heavy grain mashing sound or something like that.Then my neck hurt alot and i couldnt tilt my neck to the left( can still turn just that i cant TILT to the left.). I went to the doctor and he said it was a mild stiff neck, so i got the usual muscle relaxants and neck pain medicine. But after a few days it sitll hurts and the doctor told me i would be cured in a day. So i wanna know if its something serious.
Try Infra red and if that doesn't work,then try a specialist.
did the pain end up going away? How long did it take?

I just did the exact same thing this morning. This *****!!!
I do get some popping and cracking which gets worse during a flare up. It was a desk job that caused my neck problems so I know how this can aggravate a problem.

Maybe you should get a second opinion if you are not happy with the results and feel that you have more going on then is showing up.