Aa
A
A
Close
Severe lower back, leg and foot pain and numbness.
A little introduction of myself.  I'm a 27 year old male.  5'10" 240 lbs.  I lived an active lifestyle before the pains started occurring.  

About 5 months ago, my right butt cheek and lower back (right side) started to feel very weak and numb.  I had sharp pain going down my leg if I tried to extend my right leg in a stretch.  I didn't really think much of it and just went on with my life.  In my line of work, we would have to stand for about an hour at a time and that seemed to make it worse so I asked for time off to rest my body.  I eventually got let go due to call outs from the pain.  

Today, my pain is unbearable.  I have been stuck in bed for the passed 2 weeks and cam barely move without pain in my lower back and leg.  I dont have health insurance anymore since my job had been the provider.  Lost that.  The passed 2 days the pain has been even worse.  I was able to crawl around the house to get to the bathroom and such.  2 days ago, I was sitting on the toilet taking care of my business and my whole right leg went completely numb.  It has been numb ever since.  The following morning I woke up to an extremely painful burning sensation in my leg and it was even worse in my foot.  I was screaming in agony and swearing perfusely.  I have never felt that much pain ever.  After about an hour it subsided.  Ive had 3 more of these painful episodes the last 2 days.  I am scared.  I do not have insurance and my father just got laid off.  Are there any home remedies for whatever my condition is?  I need to start working again.  My father is too old to find a job.  I was the main financial provider for me and him.  Please help!
Cancel
2 Answers
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
sounds like your sciatic nerve, which can be very painful, and require strong pankillers, another option is ms...which cause numbness tingling.....if its a muscle problem, i would try getting volteran emulgel - lotion for pain #1
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank