Skin Conditions after MRI's w/contrast
  I posted this in someones space and then figured I would share it with all you in case you are affected or know someone that is.
  There is a class action lawsuit for people that have had MRI's with contrast and developed what they call "Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis".  Google it and you can read all about it. It is caused by the dye "gadolinium" used in the mri's with contrast. Check it out if you think you might be affected.
I had been receiveing an email from someone on mri and dye constrast. now my symtoms make sense. i had one done in the left arm 5 years ago and had all these symtoms later come out that we did not know what was causing it i have been to the skin doctor numerous times on the rashes. than i had such joint pain in my ankles that i could hardly stand it. i mentioned it to my doctor.  i would be up have the night with pain. only way to calm it down was to walk around. now last week i had a nother mri with the dye contrast in my spine. now i have broke out all around my neck and last night i woke up again with this extreme pain  in my ankles again.
the first time I had contrast my throat and nose swelled almost shut and I got hives. the third time I got contrast was in november and I have had a had an itchy rash on my chest and now I'm freaking out right now thinking I have what you are talking about.