back and front rib pain
For about a week now i have been suffering with terrible pain under my right breast which seems to be coming from my rib cage and is now affecting my upper right back.
I have been sent up to A & E by my doctor and had a blood test and x-ray but all came up fine apart from the doc said i had extra calcium build up on my ribs.  She is baffled by my symptoms and isnt quite sure what is wrong she is thinking that i may have ripped the muscle from my ribs which is causing the pain. this just seems to be getting worse now with the back pain. I am taking my pain killers and as soon as they wear off i am in pain again.  I am getting so depressed at not being able to do much as i constantly get a sharp pain in my ribs when doing anything even walking.  She has said if no better by thurs then i should have some kind of scan.  Does anyone know what this could be or know of anyone who has had these kinds of symptoms??
i went in to my dr. with syptoms of 3 weeks of sore under arm by rib and left side upper back pain.  now i fell shortness of breath and chest tightness.  dr. says i probally cracked or popped a rib.  he gave me no x-rays or anything.  i have anxiety and am on wellbutrin...any idea's what this could be???????
I would def go back to the doc or even another doc for a second opinion, the shortness of breath and tightness could be your anxiety but i would get this checked out