back locks at night
hi im 32 i have chronic back pain that when i sleep at night it feels like my back locks and once im in bed i can move the only comfy way to sleep is on my side i wrok for mcdonalds ive been doing it fo lik 14 yrs also i have a size 36 h chest could that play a factor i way bout 202 im 5 4 1/2 any suggestions would be great thanks a bunch
I would ask dr for CT scan.  My back locks up if i sleep on my back and i can only move by placing my hands under my hips and rolling over to my side then pulling on the dresser beside me  to get up.  I have disk herniations and sounds like you may as well
ty and yes i had that done and they told me to get an  mri but cant afford to but yes u sound just like me
I, too, have my lower back lock up on me during my sleep.  I feel with you, as I know how painful this can be.

Shasha, there are imaging places, these days, who will do an MRI for $250.00, (if one is paying out of pocket).  I, too, had no ability to pay for a costly MRI.  Someone told me about an imaging place, (in my area), that would do an MRI for only $250.00.  My parents paid for it, as, there for awhile, I had no income.  (I have been deemed "disabled" and now receive SSDI).

Perhaps you could call around to all of the imaging places in your area and inquire as to how much they charge and if you need a referral.  I did not have to have a referral.

At the place where I went, the MRI was done with excellency.  Whenever I need a new specialist to see it, I just call them up and they send over a CD of my images to the specialist.

You can use a search engine to locate an imaging place that will do an MRI for $250.00.  I just did and came up with several hits.  Just type in the keywords "MRI" "for" $250.00".

I hope, so very much, that you can get an MRI.

Another route to go, (if you have a low income), is to work with your local "Health Department".  I did, until I started receiving MEDICARE and then joined an HMO.  They referred me to "Community Clinic" for all imaging and at the County's expense.

I hope something I have suggested will be of help to you, Shasha!

Wao
ty will def check that out
I wish you all the best!

Let us know how you fair in your research.

I, most sincerely, hope that you can find an imaging place that can offer you great services, imaging, and at a low price.

Wao
Hello, Shasha!

Are you still participating here?  I hope so.

Did you ever get an MRI or find a health department with whom to work?

Of course, I am hoping so.

Please write and give us/me an update.

I care!

Wao