breast feeding with neck and back pain
iam really going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iam 24 years old and just had ababy 3 months ago. iam breast feeding my baby, since i was really young i started having this slight pain in my left breast with left breast slightly larger than the right one. and over the years it started to get stronger but in very distance periods. around my second trimester i started to feel the pain more sharper and experianced lymph nodes pain under armpit,under breast and at the sides of it.then around the 3rd trimester it came back much stronger and including pain at the neck,back and sholder..now and i have this pain all over my left side from head to toe(head,behind ear,neck,shoulder,arm,joints,knees,chest,abdomen,back) i had an ultra sound but the doctor told me i have normal breast tissue and no lumps even under the arm..could this be an advanced breast cancer? iam so concerned that it could be spreaded to lymph nodes,brain and bone..all iam thinking about is DEATH and am not gonna be there for my baby,,iam letterly going insane..plz help me.
hi there i have to say that it sounds like you've worked yourself up so much that you're making everything worse! i can relate to that- and know how frustrating it is for the dr. to say nothing's wrong.The 1st thing you have to do is STOP worrying that it's cancer ok?because the dr. def. would have found that.I'm29 & have 3kids.I used to get pain like that in my breast &sometimes still do & i used to get swollen lymph nodes alot especially under my arms.i even used to worry myself sick & have panic attacks. it's great that you're breastfeeding but it's really hard on your body.(i breastfed all mine for some length of time but i nursed my youngest for 2yrs so trust me i know!!) it could be anything really-how you're holding the baby & the baby's weight making your pain worse&your body being run dwn from pregnancy&breastfeeding or it could be that you really are hurting but then when you start worrying it all just gets worse & out of control.So...try to stop worrying1st then pay attention to where you're hurting&when,write it dwn if you can,&then talk to your dr.again.Don't 4get to take your vitamins,take care of that baby,&GOODLUCK!!!!! i hope it works out -let me know what happens!