broken tail bone? im not sure
well, just about three days ago i slipped and fell and i landed straight on my tail bone, but i didnt start feeling pain until the next day. now, on its third day of pain it has started swelling enough to make my skin feel tight around the end of my tail bone. does this sound like i broke it or something else?
I would suggest with tail bone pain that you probably need an X-ray to see if there's fracture on the bone.
well, im going to the emergency room here in a little while, ive been taking over the counter medicines, but they arent seeming to cut it. plus, what could a dcotr do if i had a fractured tail bone? not really much, just therapy and perscribe some pain killers. my whole thing is that my parents dont really think its fractured, but im pretty sure it is. ive had tail bone pain before, but it has never been this far out of hand.
when i went into the emergency room they told me it was a staff infection and i have a feeling its back again. it doesnt hurt as much this time but something seems to be draining out of me and it has the foul smell of the infection so im pretty sure thats what it is. i dont know how the four holes got there.