Back & Neck Community
dextroscoliosis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

dextroscoliosis

I consulted a cardiologist about the off and on pain in my chess. I undergo various medical examination to know what is the problem and found that i have a healthy heart. But in my x-ray the doctor learned that i have a dextroscoliosis of the mid thoracic spine. Aside from undergoing therapy treatment, are there any exercises that help me cure this problem?  How long to treat dextroscoliosis? Are there vitamins to treat dextroscoliosis?Please help me.
Hi and welcome to the back and neck support forum.

From what I have read dextro means curves to the right...scoliosis is a curveiture of the spine.It all depends on the extent of the curve what ur drs will do. Scoliosis is sometimes a secondary condition to yet another issue.

I would suggest u see a NL and get more MRI's and rule out other conditions that can lead to the dextroscoliosis.

This is not something that can be treated with vitamins, but if u have low levels of vitamins it can help u ...so do get lab work done as well.

Keep us posted on ur progress

"selma"
hi im jeffrey go i have a thoracic dextroscoliosis how 2 resolve this?? there is any medical treatment for this symptoms? how can i back this to normal?? pls help me thank you..
HI Jeff,

U seem very distressed by ur dx.I would suggest u speak with ur dr to see how severe the curviture is.....Hane u neeb to a NL(neurologist) ?? Have  the drs done other testing to determine the cause?

Again, only a spine specialist can tell u what needs to be done, PT or  surgery.
Please keep us posted
"selma"