Back & Neck Community
internal tremor

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

internal tremor

i have been having tremors when i lay down to sleep in my neck and shoulder, nuro docs cant find anything wrong.
gave me clonapan to take at nite, i rarely take it. however i am tired even when i get lots of rest and sleep, do others feel like this  maybe i dont get good sleep cause i am shaking at nite
I have this too but mine is all the time even during the day. You can actually see my head shake. When I go to the Chiropractor I'm much better for awhile and the shaking stops.
It sounds like you have a pinched nerve and you might want to give a Chiropractor a try. Putting heat on you neck and shoulder will relax the muscles and hopefully help you sleep better. Take care. Remar