itchy tailbone
I dont know what my symtom is under, but i get a itchy sensation it the base of my tailbone, down between the buttchecks, No not my anus! but it is my tailbone, it gets to itching so bad, i end up peeing on my self if i do not stop my self. I noticed when i gain some wait it itches, as if i don't gain wait, Can u tell me what u think it could be, or should igo to a doctor to be checked out????
omg, me too! I get it every now and then, and I don't know what it is! My husband says that it scratched it so much and broke the skin, so know it's rubbing against each other and hurting worse. I don't know what it is..
Welcome to the Back and Neck Community.  Members are here to provide assistance and support to individuals experiencing symptoms related to possible abnormal conditions of the cervical and/or lumbar spine.  Advice given is non-professional and is primarily based on personal experiences.

Anytime an abnormal symptom (ie itching) persists without an obvious explanation (exposure to toxic agents such as poison ivy, changes in soap products used and many others), it is valuable to obtain a medical evaluation for clinical exam and baseline studies which could include x-rays of the affected areas.
The fact that your skin barrier is broken through scratching exposes you to potential infections which could make your condition worse and more difficult to treat.
This could be a local skin problem or a symptom of a deeper tissue problem such as a cyst which exists under the skin and has not yet erupted at skin level.
Please try and make an appt with your primary physician to explore possible causes as a chronic undiagnosed symptom can lead to greater health problems in the long run.
Please post with your progress and any additional questions/concerns you may have.
Best wishes -----
I suffer the same thing. When it itches and I scratch it, the sensation causes me to urinate