lower back pain after wreck
I am 45 and had a  front end auto wreck that injured my back a few months ago...I had a mri that showed a bulging disk L4 L5 and small annulus tear...been to chiropractic care for 2 months and no relief, physical therapy  and now injections...just had a ct scan done that showed possible bone rubbing bone....what will happen next ? how is this treated....? Im not sure what to expect...never hurt my back before...But I cant stand straight or bend over very far...but i get relief in a slightly bent position...I cant lay on my stomach without pillows under my lower section...I cant lay on my back very long without knees bent...laying on my sides with knees bent feels the best but after a while my bottom and thigh starts to hurt so i reposition ...I do this all night long....
Hi there!

Well, it would be difficult to comment on the situation without the relevant clinical details and the location of the bone to bone contact. These are signs of possible degeneration which is likely to progress further and may need to be fixed by surgical means sooner or later. It would be best to discuss the situation with your treating doctor for suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this helps.

Take care!