Back & Neck Community
please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

please help

I have spinal tumors due to neurofibromatosis1.For the last 6 months I have been nauseated and its getting worse.The last week I havent been able to eat.I feel very drained and drug down.I only take tylenol for my constant pain so I know its not a reaction to any meds cause I tossed them all out.I am just tired of feeling sick and tired of all the pain.I quit going to doctor because they wasn't doing me any good.They just want to study me since where my tumors are at is not normal in neurofibromatosis.I have begged them to test them to make sure the tumors have not turned but they refuse to do that.Could one have turned?Would that explain the nausea?I really feel if it hasn't turned it has grown.